Friday, January 11, 2008

Why do I keep on writing 'misc' in this blog?

some (bypassers) may say the things I wrote here as nonsense.. yea, whatever! As I said earlier, my blog my diary, it's all about me and life about me! and perhaps about others of interest to me.

well, the answers to the above Q are:
1- wanna be a great writer? then write a lot. Likewise, wanna be a great speaker? speak a lot right? and yes, it comes with practice.

2- I read somewhere in a motivational book that suggests us to 'control our attitude'. The author calls it 'The Frustration Journal'. He writes, "Review what is frustrating u. Identify whether it is fear, insecurity, regret or guilt. Identify your feelings, when did it occur, what occurred, what is your reaction?" According to the author, that is one way of letting out your mixed feelings so u will become more in control of yourself.

so to me, blogging is a way of expressing my opinions, my feelings etc. If people wanna read, they are welcome.. if they find the contents are worth sharing, it's my least contribution then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!