Friday, April 26, 2013

Thesis writing.. read this first!

I get emails regarding my statement on the previous post - complete thesis within 7 days.. waittt..don't get me wrong.. i know some of u r frowning at me..

The truth is.. i have completed 40% of my thesis prior to that.. well.. it was unorganized as some if u could imagine... cut and paste here and there.. as a result..in the end the content went over board.. overflow.. so u need to get back in shape.. and it was hard.. really..

I went to google.. and found several links that helped me go back to my focus... that.. i tell u.. was eye opening.. and i did it in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!