Monday, May 26, 2008

when small matter matters most

I was really pissed of with this one guy.. He knows that I always park my car at that parking lot, and I know that he has his lot nearby.. the only thing is that I park under the roof and his under the sun. That parking lot is allocated to the tenant at 8th floor but I have confirmed with the tenant that I'll be using the lot since the tenant does not own a car.. and this guy just knowing that that I don't own that lot simply make me really mad. Mad at first, I admit that the parking lot does not belong to me.. but what made me frustated is that 'he knows it'.. if anybody out of nowhere parks there I could have forgiven.. but this guy.. ayoo... pathetic lah.. melayu kuno yang penuh hasad dengki.. imagine, umur muda lagi.. jiwa dah rosak dengan perasaan dengki... kesian..

see? even small matter matters most to some people.. it even matters when the thing plugs directly with your emotion. Sometimes emotions are uncontrollable... tu yg jadik gaduh tu... masalahnya, kita tak cari gaduh ada lak yang sengaja cari pasal.... hishhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!