Tuesday, November 20, 2007

my MP4

Again, I pampered myself by getting an MP4 player.. initially I was looking for a digital device that could do voice recording for a very long period, say 10- 30 hours. However, since my research is very much related to video, then I decided to get a complete package. So this MP4 not only it allows me to record voice, but also plays audio and video files. Furthermore I can also read txt. and .pdf files from this device. Amazing ha..

So, just like my hp, anywhere I go I bring my MP4. It especially benefits me when I attend meeting with my supervisors and when I do presentations. In both situations, I just place my MP4 on a table and there goes the details. Back at home, I only need to replay and remember... Believe me, it is an excellence choice in particular for students like me hmm.. And I would also like to suggest all students to get this voice recorder, especially for those lazy note takers, it's a worth buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!