Wednesday, August 1, 2007

so here comes the challenge

i used to have an A4-sized book I called it 'my phd diary'. I write my notes in it when I attend my phd classes each Saturday. Now the pages from the book are gone... gone...nowhere no one knows except my 6-yr old daughter. I just can't believe it. I lost the notes.. the sad thing is, when I asked my daughter where she did put the pages, she simply said, "I forgot where i put it.." fuhh.. When I think about it, yes, she wanted to have that book because she always said. "mami, I want this book. It's mine." and I have always said to her, "I'll buy for you one next time." The truth is I never bought because she already has many notebooks. so, serve me right.

I remembered my supervisor once said to me, "During your phd, you might encounter many sorts of things...." I guess this is one thing sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!