Saturday, August 18, 2007

Data Analysis

I've just finished my class.. this morning it was about statistical data analysis. I found it very interesting and useful. Dr P explained the statistic just like telling stories.. Not only she described it well and indepth but also she used easy-to-understand examples.. she started with this statement, "God creates us uniquely, we vary from one another.. " then she explained the variants.. variable.. relation, comparison..to term like Cronbach Alpha, to regression and modeling. Seronok..
I've done research on SS before and I've used some of the terms mentioned. But I used because others have used them, always figuring out in mind why do we need to use those terms.. Today she cleared my doubts.. now I get clearer mind why and in what circumstances we should use the types..
At the end of the class she said this, "Please do not abuse statistic. Know exactly what u'r doing and the appropriate type of analysis involved.."
Lepas ni memang kita orang nak masuk kelas pasal regression.. banyak betul nak kena belajo nih

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!