Saturday, November 24, 2007

Data gathering

During my progress presentation last week, I was asked about the data gathering ie, the source of the data.

So I told the panel I'd be using the established data from the TRECVID benchmarking collection, year 2006 data. However, I was also asked to consider our local data so that we have results of analysis to do comparison, etc. ... so, since my area is in specific domain, I have to go through certain procedures to obtain data from sources like National Broadcasting companies.

For now, I learn this:- to test the data, consider local context and the benchmark corpus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saya Bukanlah Doktor

Walaupun kita bukan doktor, tapi kita semua kena pentingkan kesihatan diri sendiri. Cari maklumat untuk bantu meningkatkan kesihatan diri.

Jadi kalau tahu ada sesuatu yang tak kena dengan kesihatan diri sendiri, jangan diam je. Berbuat sesuatu sebelum terlewat.

Sayangi Diri!